miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

La Fonda de las Comadres

 
Hello everybody!  
Today I start a new blogging adventure with you and my new and crazy mexican friends. These girls are mexicans whom I have recently met here in Bergen, Norway. 
I moved to Bergen two years ago, and slowly I have been connecting with the Mexican/latino community here in town. Some of the girls I mention I met at the norwegian school where we try to learn this complicated scandinavian language and others I had the chance to meet then dancing in the mexican folk dance group.
Now we are meeting for lunch more or less once a week and we eat delicious real mexican food, almost like eating from your mom's kitchen!!!! And of course, we talk a lot!! We are women, mexican courageous women, and we love to talk, eat with the satisfaction you have eaten more than enough and we have a great time!!  Then we realized that the knowledge we have been acquiring on the secrets of how to make real mexican food with limited supplies here in Norway was something to share and disseminate throughout the web.
Thus the results of these conversations and lunches will be published in my blog (our blog, now), the cooking recipes, the tricks to make it taste just like home, maybe some interesting fact her and there. But obviously since we are not in Mexico and the ingredients used to prepare mexican food are sometimes a great challenge to find, this is the main part of the blog, the "how" to use norwegian available stuff or imported stuff to recreate Mexico.
We present the adaptation of recipes from the world with norwegian ingredients or what is available. Sometimes we will share with you norwegian recipes, very tradicional recipes, that we have also managed to cook and with which I'm sure you can surprise your norwegian friends. And Why not? international recipes!!!


I write the names of my dear friends and now collaborators in the order I met them!!! 

Grecia (Pacific Girl)
Vanessa (Mayan Spirit)
María (Sweet Angel)
Priscilla (Queen of the North)
and me Cecilia (The Soul of The Food)  


Now let's start this adventure!
Nå starter vi dette eventyret!
Ahora empecemos esta aventura!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario